We love when students continue learning in any area of interest. Of course we would, we have a pillar dedicated to it: ‘Live to Learn‘! Studio owner and director, Thy Nguyen, has been practising yoga for over 14 years and teaching for over 8 years. In that time, she has been lucky to study and mentor with many experienced and inspiring yoga teachers and loves sharing her knowledge.
This year her focus is on creating more courses for students and aspiring yoga teachers. Her aim is to help deepen one’s knowledge, and cultivate a community of inspired and connected yogis. One of her best running courses is “Skills for Success for New Yoga Teachers”; yup, exactly what it sounds like!
In 2019, look out for these upcoming courses:
- Yoga School for Wannabe Teachers
- for those thinking about signing up to a yoga teacher training (YTT) and want a sneak peek at what’s involved
- will include yoga pose posture clinics, basic anatomy, Sanskrit, yoga philosophy
- Inspired Living: Bringing Yoga Philosophy to Daily Life
- learn about the classical 8 limbs of yoga and how to enhance your daily living by realistically integrating it in your life, your way
- take a closer look at meditation and how to cultivate your own practice
- Deepen Your Yin
- a 3-day course for Yin-lovers who want to learn more about the yin practice and its principles
- delve into the world of meridians and Chinese medicine
- understand how to build your own personal practice and gain the knowledge to guide your friends or family members through a few poses to help them relax and de-stress
If there’s an area of interest in regards to yoga that you are keen to learn more about and want to see it in a workshop or course setting, let us know!