Mums & Bubs Yoga
Calling all new mamas out there! Have you had a baby in the past 12 months? If so, join Thy and her new little one, Amelia, for Mums and Bubs Yoga in August! Thy will guide a class suitable for all. Some women will be doing yoga poses whilst baby naps, others will be cradling bub and doing what they can, older babies may be able to do some stretches interactively with you! If your baby needs a feed or change, no problem – this is a safe space. We are welcoming mums to get out of the house and do something physical with baby, or to socialise with other mums and mind your mental health.
No experience required, just clearance from your midwife or GP after your 6-week health check, maybe a few weeks later for those who’ve had a Caesarean birth. Active, yoga part of class will run for about 30-40 minutes, then free time to enjoy a cuppa tea and connect with other mums. If you have specific questions or want to know more, call us on 83877167 or hit the button below to email.
- doing something physical and connecting with baby in new ways
- stretch commonly tight areas for new mums: shoulders, back, neck
- strengthen areas such as pelvic floor, abdominals, back
- breath practises to help you cope with bub and for relaxation
- socialisation with other mums to support mental health